|MIDI to URBI bridge
umidi is a GPLed multiplatform URBI to MIDI bridge. It takes imput from a MIDI
source, and outputs URBI commands based on those inputs. It is highly
configurable, from a configuration file or directly from URBI.
Main intended use is to program robot dances and other movement sequences using
MIDI sequencers on URBI-enabled robots.
- Exposes MIDI tempo and current clock tick as URBI variables.
- Configurable mapping from MIDI notes to Urbi variable, event and tags.
- Mapping entries can be added dynamically from URBI.
- Each mapping can filter on channel number, pitch/controler value, and
an internal parameter value, that can be set by another mapping or from
- Supports multiple robots. Each mapping can specify a bitMask of the connected
robots the commands will be sent to.